Monday 22 September 2014

Fashion | My fav store

This will be my first post about fashion and I'm sharing my favorite stores of all times: & Other Stories 

& Other Stories is a brand under the Hennes and Mauritz Group and offers shoes, bags, accessories, beauty and ready-to-wear fashion.


With a strong nordic cut and lines this Paris and Stockholm based ateliers have great sense of style and quality at an affordable price. And all the time they're doing collabs with really cool people like the spanish Miranda Makaroff and now the swedish singer Likke Li.

I found this store online about 4 years ago and only this year when I traveled to Europe I could go into a store and finally feel comfortable with all that they offered. The stores have this modern, stylish and clean look without losing a cozy touch.

My first experience was at the London store, then Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Paris and finally Barcelona. Yes, as you can see I'm truly obsessed. I think it style resembles the COS or Filippa K fashion but is not for everyone. Most pieces are very simple but without being basics -and that's not for everyone- elegant and geeky style. For example, if you're looking for clothing that enhances your body figure, this is no the place.

The good news for us who live in America -the continent, of course- is that & Other Stories is opening a flag store this year in New York!! Great news!!

Here I live you my wishlist for this early spring and if you knew about this store tell me your thoughts or comment below. Maybe someone in H&M will hear our prayers and open one of this stores in Chile -okkkk just kidding-.

*One more thing: Sisa is a chilean fashion brand that resemble this clean, simple and elegant look that I like so much.


ROUND FRAME SUNGLASSES


STITCH DETAIL UNDERWIRE BRA


STRUCTURED LEATHER TOTE


LEATHER SANDALS


KIWI BIRD CUFF


CREPE TROUSERS