Friday 7 November 2014

A Stationary Club


I was going through my feedly and I bumped across A Beautiful Mess blog where they featured a really interesting stationary club.

This project called "Happy Mail" consists of a monthly subscription to a stationary kit worth $50 for only $15 a month. And the send it to your doorstep.

The idea is always to have a stock of nice stationary, stickers, notepads or journals for you to send letters or greeting cards to your loved ones.
Normally I spend $15 for three cards in any stationary store, so the price of Happy mail makes me happy.

You can find more about this project here and subscribe here

I love this kind of projects, specially living in Chile where there are very few pretty stationary shops and they are often really expensive. I think it's because Chile is so far south from the rest of the world and the shipping is so expensive.

Well if you are in Chile you can subscribe to Happy Mail and the international fee is only of $2.