Friday 12 September 2014

First Things First


Hi there, I've been reuniting the strength to start writing this blog. More than a blog I want it to be a diary because this year it's been a real surprise. I really don't know the difference between a blog and a diary but they seem the same to me.

2014 started with a break up, a job quitting, a family vacation, a nervous breakdown, a trip to Europe, traveling to Sydney to find love and now settling in this continent for a few months before I go back to Chile for my sister's wedding. 

Gosh! Now that I write about it I can see it's really been a big big big year of changes.

So what I want this blog diary to be is an everyday -if I have time- escape for my thoughts and creativity. I will write, I will show pictures and I will draw to make this a pretty experience and maybe you can relate to the things I write, the pictures or even the drawings I make. 

Welcome to all and feel free to comment, ask, laugh, cry and whatever you want to do but spread bad vibes.

XX
Carolina.