Monday 17 November 2014

Workshops in Sydney

Find a workshop in Sydney

I worked as a Designer in front of a computer for two years and that led me to feel the need of learning and doing new creative things outside the office.


I decided to enroll myself in three ceramic courses, two screen printing ones and a latte art course here in Sydney. Take a look at my projects so far, I'm really proud.
Find a workshop in Sydney
Find a workshop in Sydney

Find a workshop in Sydney

Find a workshop in Sydney

Find a workshop in Sydney

Find a workshop in Sydney

Find a workshop in Sydney
That's not all, I want to keep on learning while I can. This is my list:

Flower arrangements
Botanic illustration
Hand lettering
Cake decoration
Cider making
Wine tasting
SUP lessons

Yeah, so, as you can see I want to learn so much.

For those eager to learn new things in a relaxed and fun atmosphere I present you Work Shop. This project is about reuniting people that know something with people that want to learn that something. 
Find a workshop in Sydney

They have workshops in Sydney and Melbourne for adults and for kids!

The one that caught my attention was the Gemma O'Brien Hand Lettering Workshop on Dec, 7th. 

WORK-SHOP SYDNEY

80 George St, Redfern 2016
e: hello@work-shop.com.au

WORK-SHOP MELBOURNE

Juddy Roller
Cnr Johnston St and Chapel St
VIC, Australia 3065

Another place to find interesting classes in almost any topic is The School. It was the idea of Megan Morton, one of the best Australian stylist I've heard of. 
Find a workshop in Sydney
At The School you may learn about flowers, photography, doing concrete vases, home decor among many other things. They have teachers in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Tasmania. 

What are you waiting for!? If you find yourself in a rut, go find a workshop that suits you and get motivated again!

XX
Carolina.